Our ongoing support for the large number of Ruston 12RKC & 12RK3C engines in service around the world continues, with a recent surge in activity on them in a number of different applications. This has included different situations and problems to overcome in order to assist operators of both 12RKC & 12RK3C engines. Fortunately this is when usually having in excess of fifty previously owned Ruston engines in stock comes into its own and a flexible and hard-working ex-RUSTON Service Team ready to step up to the plate.
Recent projects have included:
- The breakdown supply of a Crankshaft to a Ruston 12RK engine powering a Diving Support Vessel in South America
- The breakdown supply of a Crankshaft and Bedplate to a Ruston 12RK3CM engine powering a Tug in South East Asia
- The breakdown supply of two engine sets of Reconditioned Pistons to a Ruston RKC engine powered Survey Vessel in the Canary Islands
- The supply of Service Engineers and a major overhaul kit of parts including Recondition Cylinder Heads, Connecting Rods and Pistons to a Ruston 12RK3CM powered Survey Vessel in the Netherlands
- The supply of Service Engineers to repair a breakdown on a Ruston 12RKC engines on a specialist support vessel in the Caribbean
- The supply of Spare Parts and Service Engineers for a class inspection of Ruston 12RKCM powered Tugs in Northern Europe